"Somehow you'll escape
all the waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where the Boom Bands are playing."
- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

July 31: revenge is a dish best served estufada with a side of rice…..

Despite the late night I woke up around 9 am on Sunday morning; which brings me to something I haven’t discussed yet….. roosters. There’s a rooster in the backyard that goes off around 4:30, 5:30 and/or 6:30 everything single morning. When leaving for La Libertad I was super excited not only for FBT but to be rooster free for a week. That is until I realized that the evil creature that lives in my back yard has friends everywhere. If I go postal in South American it could very well be due to poultry :-P How can I solve this problem, you ask……

I ate him for Sunday lunch. Tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment