"Somehow you'll escape
all the waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where the Boom Bands are playing."
- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

August 7: starting to feel nervous again…..

I spent Sunday morning getting my stuff packed up to go on site visit. Kelsey and I took turns sitting in each other’s rooms while the other one was packing. She and I got placed in sites very far away from each other, so we starting to have a little separation anxiety :-P In all honestly though, I really am starting to get nervous again. I adjusted to PST and it went by so fast, now things are really starting and I’m getting a bit anxious. I know it will all be fine but it’s a little bit like leaving for the Peace Corps all over again. Fingers crossed that my site visit goes well…..I’m about to get the first glimpse of my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment