"Somehow you'll escape
all the waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where the Boom Bands are playing."
- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

June 29

Happy half- birthday to me and happy 5 month anniversary to Nat and Mark! Love you guys!!!

We actually had Wednesday off from class for El Dia del San Pedro. So I got up and read some in the morning. Then I did more homework in the kitchen while Sr. Julio made lombo saltado. Delicious! After lunch I went for a walk. This brings my grand total for times I’ve worked out to two :-P Fortunately I’ll have more control over my schedule at site and will be able to work out. Otherwise I might be wider than I am tall by the time I get home ha ha ha. That night Kelsey, Jeff and I went and bummed around in Chosica. We went to a tiny little bar that might not ever have a name. We meant to catch up with some other people from our group, but we couldn’t ever find them so the three of us just hung out for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment