"Somehow you'll escape
all the waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where the Boom Bands are playing."
- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

October 25: vamos a empezar una otra vez


                Tuesday started out like normal…..I taught four English classes at the primaria school. I love those kids. They haven’t gotten to an age where they think it’s not cool to be interested.  And they’re huge on hugs :-)
                Tuesday afternoon I took another crack at my world map project. As some of you may remember the door was locked the first time I tried to do this. Everything worked out this time and we were able to get into the room. Only three students turned up, but we had a great time with the class and they really seem interested. I’ve decided to continue even if it is just with the three of them. Better to work with those who want to …….

No comments:

Post a Comment