"Somehow you'll escape
all the waiting and staying.
You'll find the bright places
where the Boom Bands are playing."
- Dr. Seuss, Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

November 2: luckily my host family rocks


                So Wednesday was my attempt at World Map class numero dos. 7 kids came this time, they weren’t any of the same ones from the week before so we did the first lesson over again……but hey, 7 kids came :-P The door to the school was once again locked, but Fabiola and Aldo just cleared out of the living room and let us sit at the dining table. They even offered to let me have class at the house from now on. I’m pretty sure my host family isn’t entirely clear on what I’m doing (or saying :-P), but it’s so cool that they support me anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment